As a MASSIVE fan of liquid eyeliner, I am always creating dramatic and edgy looks with my eyeliner to draw attention to my eyes, and make them stand out.
My most frequent look is a elongated winged out effect; defined from corner to corner, and completed with a couple of coats volumizing mascara, this look sees me through almost everyday, and I even use the technique on nights out!
How I create this look: (I use Barry M’s Liquid Eyeliner in Black, and also their Lash Vegas Mascara)
- Draw a thin line from the inner corner and stop at the outer corner following your lash line.
- At the outer corner turn your brush, pencil or tip/whatever you’re using at a slight diagonal angle and lightly draw a line outwards.
- At the end of the line, draw down towards your initial line to make a triangle shape and fill in.
- Thicken your initial eyeliner line so that everything is even and smooth.
- Use a softer but dark colour such as a deep purple and blend this along your bottom lash line, but do not put it in the inner corner if your eyes are already small.
- Finish the look by curling your lashes and applying some volumizing mascara.
Hope that makes sense! Enjoy!